[mapserver-users] msWMSFeatureInfo(): Unsupported INFO_FORMAT value (text/html).

Peter Huis in 't Veld perico1970 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 01:42:06 EST 2009

Hi,

Using Mapserver for serving as a WMS I hav:e the following problem:

When I change the info_format to text/plain the ouput looks fine but in
case of text/html I get the following message:

    msWMSFeatureInfo(): WMS server error. Unsupported INFO_FORMAT value
(text/html).

Within my map file I've defined  at Layer level:

"wms_title"
"wms_feature_info_mime_type" "text/html"
"ows_feature_info_mime_type" "text/html"
"wms_include_items" "text/html"

HEADER  '/var/www/html/template.html'
TEMPLATE '/var/www/html/template.html'
FOOTER '/var/www/html/template.html'

Did I forget something or can I force the request from the client
(Openlayers) in such way it changes the info_format as part of  the
request to "text/plain"?

thanks for any support

Peter