[mapserver-users] query mode, multiple selections

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue Sep 1 17:16:39 EDT 2009

You'd be surprised with what you can do with the CGI backend. It's certainly possible, with the right
web client (e.g. something like GeoMoose or OpenLayers) to craft queries against the CGI to select
one or many features from one or many layers using a point, box or arbitrary geometry. Perhaps if
you could sketch out a use case or two...

Steve