[mapserver-users] Where to find symbols_mapinfo.sym

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Sep 2 09:25:30 EDT 2009

Marc Weustink wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When using styleitem "auto" on mapinfo source in mapserver, the doc says
> that for a quick solution I can use
> http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/msapps/yk_demo/etc/symbols_mapinfo.sym
> However access to that server is denied.
> Are there any other examples floating around I can try ?

The www2.dmsolutions.ca server had a hardware problem and has been
decommissioned, so we need to reinstall those demos somewhere else and
update the docs. There is already a ticket about this:

In the meantime, I have attached to this email a copy of the
symbols_mapinfo.sym file.

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette