[mapserver-users] Convert SVG/EPS/PS File for Use as a Symbol

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Sep 2 16:17:05 EDT 2009

A thought, is there a SVG to TrueType font convertor anywhere, this
would allow for the symbol scaling . . .

bobb

>>> "Nolte, Tim" <Tim.Nolte at ipcswirelessinc.com> wrote:

Looks like I forgot to mention that my desire is to convert to a vector
format that I can use. It's no problem for me to create a bitmap to use
but bitmaps don't scale as well as vector.

- Tim

----
Timothy J Nolte - tnolte at ilpcs.com
Network Planning Engineer