[mapserver-users] MINSCALEDENOM did not work?

Mr. Bic Phuong bicphuongonline at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 13 14:44:50 EDT 2009

DDear everyone,

Do you know how to make MINSCALEDENOM work?

In ArcMap, I set minimum scale of layer to 1:10,000 then:

- when I zoom to larger scale (for example: 1:9000, 1:8000 ...), the layer is still displayed

- when I zoom to smaller scale (for example: 1:11000, 1:12000 ...), the layer is not displayed

In the map file of mapserver, I set "MINSCALEDENOM 10000" but
the layer is display on every scale. I think MINSCALEDENOM did not
work.

I do not know how to make MINSCALEDENOM work. I hope you are please to help me.

Thanks for your attention