[mapserver-users] MINSCALEDENOM did not work?

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Mon Sep 21 06:49:21 EDT 2009

Hi,

Try to get something written into Mapserver log. Add something like
CONFIG "MS_ERRORFILE" "d:/program files/ms4w/tmp/ms_error.txt"

into MAP object, and DEGUG 5 into LAYER.

It might be easier to understand what happens by using something else than Openlayers application as a client first. Shp2img or browser and &mode=map are simple to keep under control, as well as sending WMS request directly from browser or through some WMS client like OpenJUMP or QGIs.

-Jukka Rahkonen-