[mapserver-users] Scale Bar Size Issue

PatB pbarnhart at gis-services.com
Mon Sep 28 15:12:19 EDT 2009

The image size will vary because of the length of the last callout under the
bar, right?  100000 km will stick out past the bar farther than 5000 m.  I
guess I could eyeball how much based on the font size, number of characters
and ouput dpi but, well, bleach.  Is there a better way?  Plan B is to make
my own scalebar but I'm not wild about that idea either.

Engineers all over the world just cringed when I wrote 'eyeball'.

Thanks.