[mapserver-users] Loadquery in MAPSERVER 5.6.1

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Apr 1 11:34:55 EDT 2010

Alexandre Trindade wrote:

>  Thanks for reply my question. You're right, using the file extension
> .qy solved this problem , really thanks.
> But appears a new problem,  my routine accumulates results using
> successive queryByIndex() and saves in query file for read later ( works
> fine in MS 5.2.1 ). However in the Mapserver 5.6.1 her saved only last
> queryindex result.
>
> foreach ($shp as $indx)
>         { @$this->mapa->querybyindex($indxlayer,-1,$indx,MS_TRUE); }
> $this->mapa->savequery($this->qyfile);
>
> Is no longer possible using this method this way, or I'm not setting right?

Alexandre,

Please do not bottom-post at the end of a very long email... just a hint
to increase your chances of getting a response. You're lucky that I
scrolled all the way down the very long email to read your question... I
usually don't.

Back to your question: I don't know if cumulative queries were expected
to be supported in the past, and should be now. Hopefully Steve will
read this and comment. If he doesn't then I suggest you post the
question again clearly in a new post.

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette