[mapserver-users] Loadquery in MAPSERVER 5.6.1

Edmar Moretti edmar.moretti at terra.com.br
Thu Apr 1 21:12:08 EDT 2010

Hi,

In the post
http://n2.nabble.com/php-mapscript-loadQuery-problem-td4496775.html is
shown the .qy file structure (by Steve Lime):

Line - Contents

0 - magic string

1 - mode, type (single or multiple), Qlaya, slayer

2 - point x, y point, buffer, max results (queryByPoint)

3 - query rect (minx, miny, maxx, maxy) (queryByRect)

4 - shp index, tile index, clear cache flag (queryByIndex)

5 - qitem or NULL (queryByAttribute)

6 - QString or NULL

7 - operator (used by WFS)

8 + - query shape (queryByShape)

My question is: how to include more than one element using shp index?

edmar.moretti at terra.com.br

Skype/MSN:

edmar.moretti

Twitter: