[mapserver-users] Query functions with Oracle Spatial

Smith, Michael ERDC-CRREL-NH michael.smith at usace.army.mil
Mon Apr 5 18:37:15 EDT 2010

Daiane,

What version of Mapserver are you using? I suspect a version before 5.4 ( I
think that is when it changed ). The SE_ANNO_CAD_DATA field is a BLOB and
not a supported return type for queries. You can either upgrade to a newer
version of Mapserver which excludes BLOB fields or you can write a view to
exclude that column and query the view.

Mike

--
Michael Smith