[mapserver-users] [wms] How to get gml/xml results from a GetFeatureInfo on OpenStreetMap?

Mulone mulone at rome.com
Fri Apr 9 11:33:55 EDT 2010

Hi guys,
I have a mapserver rendering OpenStreetMap data.
On the GetFeatureInfo the server returns plain text like:

Layer 'landuse_layer3'
Feature 0:
osm_id = '23258206'
amenity = 'college'
aeroway = ''
name = 'Stillorgan College of Further Education'

Layer 'building'
Feature 0:
osm_id = '23258205'
name = ''

[...]

I'd like to get GML or basic xml code instead of this and I suppose I have
to create a template of some sort.
Unfortunately I was unable to find doc or threads related to this.

Any hints/examples?

Cheers

-----
Mulone