[mapserver-users] RE: What is valid format for attribute color in PostGIS ?

Rafal Magda crus1 at o2.pl
Sun Apr 11 17:19:41 EDT 2010

On 11 April 2010 21:36, Pano Voudouris <pvoudouris at gaiocorp.com> wrote:
> What is the actual value in the field? TEXT "255 0 0" or just "255 0 0". I
> think only the second will work.
> Pano

It was "255 0 0" only, and column type was TEXT.

I solved this problem by simply removing the first STYLE. I found that when
using COLOR attribute there can be only one STYLE... But it is nowhere
documented, so I consider it as a bug.

BTW: Empirically I also found another valid format: "#ff0000".

PS: Sorry for starting 2 duplicated threads.

--
Rafał Magda