[mapserver-users] OGR tileindex creates unnecessary lines into error log

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Mon Apr 12 09:37:10 EDT 2010

Hi,

I created an OGR tileindex layer as described in document

http://mapserver.org/input/vector/ogr.html

The document tells " The CONNECTION keyword is not needed (and will be
ignored) for layers using the OGR connection type and having the
TILEINDEX keyword."  This seems to be true and my layer works fine.
However, the MS_ERROR file collects these error messages:

msConnPoolRegister(): Missing CONNECTION on layer ....
msConnPoolRegister(): General error message. Missing CONNECTION

This Mapserver seems to be a bit old, it is of version 5.2.1.  I did not
find a ticket about this from trac. Has anybody else noticed those
unnecessary error messages?

-Jukka Rahkonen-