[mapserver-users] multiple tileindex in a layer

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Apr 14 14:19:23 EDT 2010

Please send your replies via the list so that others who know better
than me about time support can help, and that other users who may have
similar problems can benefit from the answers when they search the archives.

Back to your last question, at first sight, what you have seems right,
and already combines the spatial index and time index. If you have
multiple images listed in your OMTO3ECOLUMNAMOUNTO3IDX layer that fit in
the requested map view and whose time attribute match the requested
time, then they should all be displayed.

If that doesn't work for you, then you will have to provide more
specific details to help us understand the exact problem.

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/