[mapserver-users] Re: Mapscript c# VS 2010 framework 4 and memory leaks

James Perrins james.perrins at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 18:19:40 EDT 2010

Hi Tamas,

Thanks for that - and for all your efforts maintaining these.
I'm a bit up against it needing the 32 bit version for VS 2010 for
some demos.  I grabbed the source, and complied it in VS 2010 (just
changing the makefile so that it recognised 10.x as a valid platform)

Things seemed to compile - but when I call something like
mapObj(MyMapFile) I get an error about

"Attempt by security transparent method
'OSGeo.MapServer.mapObj..ctor(System.String)' to call native code
through method 'OSGeo.MapServer.mapscriptPINVOKE.new_mapObj(System.String)'
failed.  Methods must be security critical or security safe-critical
to call native code."

Is this because there is more stringent security with Framework 4, or
has my compilation not been as successful as I hoped.
Do you know of a quick fix to get me over this until you get a chance
to build the new libraries (e.g. making it full trust or something)?

Many Thanks
James

--
Dr James Perrins
exeGesIS SDM Ltd
Email: JamesP at esdm.co.uk

This E-mail and any files transmitted with it are private and intended
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, the E-mail and any
files have been transmitted to you in error and any copying,
distribution or other use of the information contained in them is
strictly prohibited.

Nothing in this E-mail message amounts to a contractual or other legal
commitment on the part of exeGesIS SDM Ltd unless confirmed by a
signed communication.

exeGesIS SDM Ltd will make every effort to keep its network free of
viruses. However, the recipient of this message will need to scan this
message, and any attachments, for viruses, as exeGesIS SDM Ltd can
take no responsibility for any computer virus that might be
transferred by this e-mail.