[mapserver-users] Problem with Overlap image for WCS Request

Sarawut Ninsawat sarawut.map at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 01:38:51 EDT 2010

Hi folks,

I have setup a WCS server for Spatial/Temporal tiling. It is work well
when I have only one scene (same spatial extent) for multiple temporal
image.

But when there is two image scene (in my case MOD11A1 scene h28v05 and
h29v05), there is a problem when BBOX request is in overlap area between
two scenes. As the output is composed of null value of scene h29v05 (in
that area of scene h28v05, there is a observed data).

I just wonder that there is any technique to make mapserver can do a
composite or mosaicking etc. of two scene for output. Please advise me
any idea or it is not complaint to WCS specification ?

I just thinking the possibility about "Title index Polygon only valid
area of image" ?

Best regards

Sarawut