[mapserver-users] Log analysis for OGC services

Kralidis,Tom [Ontario] Tom.Kralidis at ec.gc.ca
Wed Apr 28 08:45:09 EDT 2010

I haven't seen any add-ons or modules like this for webstats-like
packages, but I think this would be very valuable.

I have some Python scripts which parse httpd logfiles and report stats
on OGC services (total hits, hits by request, hits by layer, etc.).  I
can send them along if they would be of any help.

..Tom