[mapserver-users] Download of stand-alone Mapserver ?

Lars I. Nielsen (GisPro) LIN at gispro.dk
Wed Apr 28 09:56:28 EDT 2010

Thanks Lester,

Yeah, I found out about the CONFIG "PROJ_LIB" issue.

But version 5.2.1 from MS4W does indeed work for me, so no more worries.

As you can see from my other thread, there were several pitfalls in
setting this up, and I managed to fall into almost every one :-)

Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Lars I. Nielsen
GIS & DB Integrator
GisPro