RE [Polluriel potentiel] [mapserver-users] what is the way to get feature info in mapserver?

Kiks enrico.oemi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 10:17:18 EDT 2010

My server side problem was a resolved issue with Sql Server 2008.
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/Getfeatureinfo-and-MSsql-2008-server-tt4631781.html#a4631781

Now I'm trying to upgrade the mapserver version, but I've got some doubts
about the best way to upgrade.
Since I've made some manual changes to some proj files, I wondered if I can
upgrade only the msplugin_mssql2008.dll that I've originally installed
through the MS4W package.

thanks everybody for the great support :-)