[mapserver-users] PropertyIsLike in combination with AND doesn't work (progress issue 3064)

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Wed Aug 4 07:09:39 EDT 2010

Hi Geert,

true, it was not fixed in the 5.6 branch, so the only way to get this fix
is to use trunk (also known as Mapserver 5.7 unstable).

Gateway Geomatics provides customized Windows builds as a (paid) service,
so maybe they can help you to either get a patched 5.6 binary or a current
trunk binary (I would advise the last option since after 5.6 a lot of
things were still fixed wrt SLD and Filter support).

http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/

Best regards,
Bart

bartvde at osgis.nl