[mapserver-users] RE: How to use tele atlas data to publish the bridge structure?

chery xiaoshitou1986126 at 126.com
Sat Aug 21 10:36:50 EDT 2010

in your opinion. I try to divide up the NW table into server parts. Every
layer uses one of the parts to publish the map. If the range of f_elev and
t_elev is from 0 to 1. the order as follows:
              f_elev        t_elev
layer1      0               0
layer2      0               1
layer2      1               0
but I don't find the right bridge structure. Is that right? should I adjust
the condition to divide up the NW table?