[mapserver-users] error while closing sde layer

Sumit Sharma sumit321 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 26 02:33:58 EDT 2010

Hi,
I am using mapserver 5.6.3 csharp mapscript. When I close any sde layer,
usually it works fine. But in case of exception/error handling routines if
layer is already closed or layer was not opened and then i try to close it,
mapserver gives me memory error! Same lines of code work fine with other
datasources. To make things worst we dont have anything like isLayerOpen()
in csharp mapscript.
Any suggestions?
-Sumit