[mapserver-users] Virtual Spatial Data - problem with GetFeatureInfo

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Fri Dec 10 09:18:10 EST 2010

Hi,

Perhaps I suffered the same trouble with a bunch of shapefiles which were read through tileindex using an OGR connection.  I was advised to use tileindex without OGR because it is not necessary in case of shapefiles, and GetFeatureInfo started to work.  My version was the same, 5.2.1.

-Jukka Rahkonen-