[mapserver-users] Rendering bridges

Christy Nieman cnieman at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Feb 3 13:13:09 EST 2010

Hi,

If you draw it in two layers, one with the colour and width you want for
the bridges, and the other with the road line to go on top, you will
essentially cover up the end caps.  The bridges layer would have to come
first in the mapfile, followed by the road line layer.

Christy
--
Christy Nieman
GIS Technician