[mapserver-users] msplugin_mssql2008 and getFeature()

Gabe Codina Gabe at Agtrix.com
Wed Feb 3 19:22:33 EST 2010

Thanks

I have a work around - I am maintaining the selection in the database and
have defined a class to highlight the selected features - ironically making
my data section even more verbose.

If I have to come back to this I will have a look at the simple view
approach (you should see some of my other data statements).

Unfortunately Postgis is not an option as we have lots of distributed
components that all work with MSSQL, the only way we would do that is to
link a postgis server to the sql one and use some sort of data
synchronization.