[mapserver-users] Re: high quality print from external wms

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Thu Feb 4 07:10:37 EST 2010

Hi,

Looks like the question is about how to configure Mapbender because it is the one that sends the requests. Unfortunately I cannot help you with it. For sure there is pease of code that defines the printout extents.

You will see the effect of MAXSIZE if you change it to 500 and repeat the request that used to yield a nice map. MAXSIZE is just a throttle that is there for protecting Mapserver against oversized requests.  It either prevents the request or let it go through to Mapserver, it does not alter the request in any way.

-Jukka-