[mapserver-users] Re: Actual coverage data+colormap

Alexander Petkov apetkov at fs.fed.us
Fri Feb 5 13:22:12 EST 2010

I am still trying to figure this out, so any ideas are much welcome :)

So far I am thinking to either:
1. Somehow use a template that calls an external utility/function much
like gdal_translate for the subsetting. From reading the docs this
doesn't seem possible.

2. Use apache redirect to another page that does the subsetting, sets
the content headers and streams the file. A very clumsy solution from
a design point of view.

Thanks in advance for any ideas :)

Alex