[mapserver-users] Managing offset in the legend

Ben Madin lists at remoteinformation.com.au
Mon Feb 8 01:25:43 EST 2010

G'day all,

We have been showing some boolean information on the map using segments of a circle, created using vector symbols (of maximum dimension 1 x 1 pixel, and a size of 10.)

In order to keep sizes and stuff easy, all the vectors are just a quarter of a circle, and then we scale them up and use offsets to put them into position.