[mapserver-users] Announcement: DraconesPH, a surveillance app built with Dracones

Christian Jauvin cjauvin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 14:55:16 EST 2010

Dear GIS community and MapServer users,

Sending messages of this type won't become an habit, I promise, but I
thought once more that some of you could be interested by the first
release of DraconesPH, an open source web mapping and surveillance
application currently in use by the Montreal Public Health, and built
with the Dracones framework that I released a little earlier.

The DraconesPH features:

* UI built with the Ext JS library
* PostGIS randomly generated data model
* SaTScan (a space-time scan statistics software) visualization module

You can read more about, or try it on the Dracones site:

http://surveillance.mcgill.ca/dracones/draconesph/index.php

Best regards,

Christian Jauvin