[mapserver-users] Simple up-to-date example for Mapserver and Openlayers (WFS)

Barend Köbben kobben at itc.nl
Thu Feb 11 11:02:48 EST 2010

I assume you did check if the file OL.html comes from the same domain as the
WFS service (ie. http://194.27.174.184) ?

If not, you need a proxy to the WFS that makes the JavaScript in OL.html
think the data comes from the same domain as itself (as cross-domain AJAX is
not allowed by JS).

BArend

On 11-02-10 15:54, "Ömür D. Dalan" <omurdd at gmail.com> wrote:

> OL.html--->

> <head>
>   <title>OpenLayers Example</title>
>     <script src="http://openlayers.org/api/OpenLayers.js"></script>
>     </head>
>       <script defer="defer" type="text/javascript">
>
> var map = new OpenLayers.Map('map');
>
> var wms = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS("MyWMS","http://194.27.174.184

Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC)
University of Twente

E-mail disclaimer
The information in this e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action in relation to the content of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please delete the message and any attachment and inform the sender by return e-mail. ITC accepts no liability for any error or omission in the message content or for damage of any kind that may arise as a result of e-mail transmission.