[mapserver-users] svg output label anomalies

sbauman at abt.net sbauman at abt.net
Wed Feb 17 10:10:47 EST 2010

"Rahkonen Jukka" <Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi> wrote on Wed, 17 Feb
2010 16:32:58 +0200

> Hi,
>
> > The label rotation anomaly presents a bigger challenge. I'm trying
> > to avoid the obvious workaround - writing my own drawLabelCache
> > routine, using mapscript, for rendering svg output.
>
> Can you rotete all the labesl clockwise, for example 360-50= 310° cw
> instead of 50° ccw?

Thanks for your interest.

I'm not explicitly doing the rotations; I'm trying to avoid doing
them.

I'm using the ANGLE auto directive in the map file. Mapserver is
rendering it correctly in the png image sent to the web browser. It's
messing up the cw angles in the svg rendering.

Stephen Bauman
13810 Franklin Ave 2N
Flushing NY 11355-3302
Tel: 718-359-7972  (USA)