[mapserver-users] vertical alignment of symbols along a line

windfreak martijnvanderpauw at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 04:31:35 EST 2010

I use truetype fonts to render symbols along a line. The fonts are always
parallel to the line. Unfortunately I see the fonts are always centered
vertically along the line. Even symbols like the '^' or '`' symbol appear on
the line. How can I disable this vertical alignment?
Here you see an example of a triangle symbol that should appear above the
line.  http://n2.nabble.com/file/n4617860/example.png
Here you see an example of the '^' symbol, also aligned on the line.
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n4617860/example2.png

-----
http://www.topspots.org