[mapserver-users] gmap and AJAX

Siki Zoltan siki at agt.bme.hu
Sun Feb 28 11:10:36 EST 2010

Dear Zsolt,

AFAIK gmap is a pure php application, so you should add a <div> to your
html and a javascript to handle click event included XMLHttpRequest and a
server side php script to answer the XMLHttpRequest.
Alternativly you can use an AJAX ready framework like pmapper,
geomoose, openlayers, etc.

regards,
Zoltan