[mapserver-users] How do I have a polygon with an outline with a width?

Christy Nieman cnieman at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Jan 6 07:31:41 EST 2010

Hi,

If you are indeed using MapServer 5.4, you should be able to control the
width of a polygon's outline by specifying an OUTLINECOLOUR and a
WIDTH.  I just tested with the 5.4 svn branch and had no trouble.

I'm not sure what you mean by it seems that MapServer cannot read a
symbol file for polygons - I have no problem using it to specify a fill
pattern, but I don't think it can be used to specify an outline style.

Christy