[mapserver-users] cofigure problems on Ubuntu 9.10

Alan Boudreault aboudreault at mapgears.com
Thu Jan 7 09:41:16 EST 2010

I'm mostly sure that the configure script is right, because we use it on
Ubuntu Karmic.

You can see the the configure options used to build the package on karmic
there:
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-
grass/packages/mapserver/tags/5.6.0%2Bfinal-1/debian/rules

I don't see "--with-png" in your config options... you should add it if you
want the support.

Otherwise, I suggest to take a look at the "config.log" file to see what's
happen in detail.

Hope this help.
Alan

--