[mapserver-users] OWSRequest raw post data

Frank Broniewski brfr at metrico.lu
Tue Jan 12 04:54:58 EST 2010

Hello list,

I am wondering how I could load / pass a raw post body to the owsrequest
object. GET is simply done with setParameter. I see that there is a
postrequest attribute for the owsrequest object, but there is no
documentation for it. Can I set it manually? I am using a WSGI Framework and
the documented req.loadParams() function does not work with it.
Or is there a parameter 'post' or 'xml' which I can set with the raw post
data with setParameter()?

Many Thanks

Frank

--