[mapserver-users] new query file format

stepan.kafka at centrum.cz stepan.kafka at centrum.cz
Thu Jan 14 13:22:51 EST 2010

Dear Steve and all,
  in version 5.6 the query file format has changed to remember last query rather than selected records list in previous versions. I used list approach to work with selections (add to existing selection XOR etc.), so msQueryByIndex was used frequently in mapscript. It seems that new approach doesn't work properly with combined and added queries. Is there any reason why it is changed now? How the results are stored when I add attribute query to queryByIndex etc. ?

Thank you

Stepan Kafka
Help Service Remote Sensing
e-mail: kafka at email.cz