[mapserver-users] symbol at start and end of polyline ?

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue Jan 19 09:12:57 EST 2010

At first I thought I had some oddity with the data I used for my testing
( see http://dev.camptocamp.com/~ochriste/line_with_style.png with the star symbol on every vertex of one line feature)

but after trying with some other set of data, I only have the star symbol on start and end of the whole line feature ( and, strangely, also on cross-section if the line separate in two at some point )
http://dev.camptocamp.com/~ochriste/line_feature_extremities.png
so I thought the problem was solved, but upon zooming on the extrmities of the line feature, im again having strange behavior:
http://dev.camptocamp.com/~ochriste/line_feature_extremity_zoomed.png
with multiple star symbols.
the red star in these two image are from the same line feature.

why is there more than 2 stars ?
does the geomtransform 'end' only work for line features consisting of only 2 points ?