[mapserver-users] RE: How to draw custom rectangles with bounding box coordinates

mani2604 mani2604 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 02:08:37 EDT 2010

@BoB Basques-2

               Well right now I am not plannin' to transfix wid any hefty
amount of data into the database.. i was working on an experimental basis
for my  project...

I am not much experienced and definitely not familiar with PERL.. Soo plz
cud u be more specific like---

OK I somehow got some 'n' number of polygons saved in Postgis.. When I pass
on a query I am gonna retrieve them to display on the base map.. so the
thing is what sort of layer do I need to specify in the mapfile or the app
framework(probably geomoose here) to perform the overlay action??!

Any Suggestions r truly appreciated..!!

Thank You