[mapserver-users] WFS Server does not support VERSION 1.1.0

Chris Green chris.green at ibstv.co.uk
Thu Jul 8 15:58:23 EDT 2010

Daniel

You hit the nail on the head...I had blindly followed the example and
downloaded Mapserver 5.0.2. I suppose that does not support WFS version
1.1.0, which caused my problem.

It should have been simple to re-download Mapserver 5.6.3, but actually I
found that all attempts to download using:

wget http://dl.maptools.org/dl/fgs/releases/1.0/1.0.0/self-installers/
fgs-mapserver_basic_5.6.3-fgs_9.5-linux-i386.bin

failed with a 404 page not found error. Probably caused by my embarrassing
lack of Linux knowledge - could I trouble you to guide me one more time to
solve how to download the latest file please?

Chris