[mapserver-users] WFS Filter encoding . . . Anyone know what the Units list for DWithin that MapServer honors?

Blammo bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Sun Jul 11 05:26:33 EDT 2010

All,

I've got a filter request working with DWITHIN but get seemingly weird
returns.. Using EPSG:4326, and "m" (Does this = Miles??) I get returns
that I expect when using fractional "m" values.

What other unit designations are honored?  I don't see anything in the
getCapabilities about units or the MapServer docs.

Lastly, does MapServer support CQL (yet?), I saw references to this in
my searching.

Thanks

bobb