[mapserver-users] getlegendgraphic error with GROUP layers

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Mon Jul 12 02:20:14 EDT 2010

Hello Todd,

"Todd Harris" <Todd.Harris at landgate.wa.gov.au>, [20100712 - 12:54:58]

> Hi all, I'm hoping someone can help.
>

> I'm getting this error when requesting getlegendgraphic with GROUP
> layers (MapServer-5.2.3):
>

> ServiceException code="LayerNotDefined">msWMSGetLegendGraphic(): WMS
> server error. Invalid layer given in the LAYER
> parameter.</ServiceException>

AFAIK this is not implemented yet. See [1].

@Assefa: Do you have a more detailed implementation plan for this
issue? I am also highly interested in this feature.

Best regards

	Stephan

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/3411

--
Stephan Holl <stephan.holl at intevation.de> | Tel.: +49 (0)541-33 508 3663
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 OS  |  AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998