[mapserver-users] PostGIS Layer : get only objects WITHIN view

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Fri Jul 16 12:39:48 EDT 2010

Nope, that's the issue, there's no magic variable for the map extent nor is there a processing option. I suspect this would be lightly used (since it's never been asked for before). Runtime subs may be your best option. Depends on how accurate your extent is when it's passed, that is, does MapServer have to adjust it. You could probably hack this easily, pass the hack along so it gets to 6.0.

Steve