[mapserver-users] Text orientation problem

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 07:35:57 EDT 2010

Jez,
There's to my knowledge no way to do this directly in your mapfile, so
your approach seems correct. If your data resides in a postgis
database you could also do this in your DATA statement:

DATA "the_geom from (select id,the_geom,angle*10 as angle from
mytable) as foo using unique id using srid=xxxx"
LABEL
   ANGLE [angle]
END

regards,