[mapserver-users] How do I get a Legend with a variable COLOR in the CLASS

Worth Lutz wal3 at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 27 16:24:24 EDT 2010

Thanks, I think I understand the problem from your end.  It seemed like a
good idea to put the colors in my postgresql tables instead of having 23 or
such classes.

What would make life easier would be "Named" styles.  Then I could have one
set of poly background colors to use for the various layers.  "Named" Label
blocks would be nice too.  Instead of editing every layer to change text
size in every style in every class...  I'm sure you get the idea.

Thanks for your help... and MapServer!

Worth