[mapserver-users] Path profile...

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Sat Jun 5 12:29:55 EDT 2010

MapServer also does data extraction though and so it might be possible to do this. I know you can extract
vector features using another geometery (5.6 and earlier versions only support polygons/points), but SVN
trunk supports lines and multipoint features as well. I believe Frank's raster query code is just as flexible in
that version.

So, if you're willing/able to compile the development code you might have some luck...

Steve