[mapserver-users] Technology to combine with MapServer?

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Fri Jun 18 09:36:02 EDT 2010

I'd start with OpenLayers and some of it's demos. That way you can get a feeling for
what's necessary to do any implementation. They cover a huge number of use cases.
If what you're doing is relatively straight forward then OL may be all you need. If things
look more complex and you feel the need for more sophisticated UI widgets then one of
the geo-centric frameworks will be worth a look. GeoExt and MapFish are probably the
most polished at this point.

Steve