[mapserver-users] RE: Mapserver debug with PostGIS verbosity

Johan Forsman Johan.Forsman at LA.GOV
Mon Jun 21 08:55:48 EDT 2010

Sorry to degrade the signal to noise ratio; solved my own problem.
I had at some point set the MS_DEBUGLEVEL to 3 in an obscure httpd-include file and after that it apparently did not matter what I specified in the MAP files. I removed that directive, restarted Apache, and the ms_error file is now clean.

/Johan.