[mapserver-users] Changing map file parameters via a form or a URL EXPRESSION

Paco Regodon mapserver at meteologica.es
Mon Jun 21 09:38:39 EDT 2010

Maybe you should use runtime variable substitutions or maybe you need to
define validation patterns. Look at:

http://mapserver.org/cgi/runsub.html

You can call mapserver cgi passing a filter parameter. Something like
&myfilter=[gid]<100  and at layer's EXPRESSION use %myfilter%

Hope it helps.

Regards

Paco