[mapserver-users] ka-Map - Mapserver - Map display problem.

Jaisen jaisuvyas at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 09:59:13 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have ka-Map implementations in my Debian (Lenny) system, and were
working pretty well. But after a system upgrade including mapserver,
nothing is displayed in map window. The Coords are shown as: x: NaN y:
NaN

And inside the folders (for example):

var/www/mykamap/htdocs/kacache/gmap/2500/Roads/def/t0/l0/meta

a blank text file is seen, named:

lock_-40_-40

and inside the folder:

/var/www/mykamap/htdocs/kacache/gmap/2500/Roads/def/t-1640448/l9770496/meta

another blank file is seen named:

lock_-1640488_9770456

What exactly is this problem? Can anybody help me to resolve it?

When I encountered this issue previously, I reinstalled the entire
system to resolve. Now I want to know some other way to resolve
this problem.

Thanks in advance.

--
- ജയ്സെന്‍ -